Tuesday 8 November 2011

Christmas presents so far

Now I have no idea how this actually happened, but I've been roped into making quite a few christmas presents for my neices and nephews which will be coming from Santa.
My list so far is:

3 tutus
2 crayon rolls
4 sock monkeys
2 fairy wands

aswell as everything I am meant to be making for presents from me! (I cant list it here incase the recipients see but theres alot sob sob)

So far all I've managed to make is 1 tutu and 1 crayon roll.

I went for the easy option of no sew tutus - this one is for a 3 year old - short and poofy rather than long and floaty

The side looks like its sticking out weirdly but I swear its not! Its just my bad camera skills!
I just did a quick google of no sew tutus - loads of tutorials come up so take your pick! They are so easy, quick and cheap to make (and will look quite large wrapped under the tree of course lol)



I've also made

 a crayon roll! very sparkly for my princess loving neice. This will be going in her stocking (with crayons in of course) she loves drawing so hopefully she'll love it!

Need to get on with the crafting really. Once the elastic I've ordered arrives I'll be able to do the next two tutus. I might make the other crayon roll later, this one will be for my nephew, blue with polar bears on the inside! (from some old pajamas, ultimate cheapo crafting but he wont know that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment